- 2014 Representatives
- Accreditation and Licenses
- Mission Statement
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Special Events
Easter Seals continually measures the outcomes of our programs and the individuals we serve. Below are just a few of the highlights of the last year (2012-2013):
- Our Adult Day program participants made great strides this year in their individual goals with 85% achieving at least one goal a quarter! This program also exceeded its its admission goals with 18 new individuals enrolling in the program!
- The HIRE Employment program saw 22 new admissions and 18 new individual job placement.
- The Butler Adult Living Center offfered 123 opportunities for community engagement during the year.
- We served 56 individuals in our 3 apartment complexes.
- Our Children's Rehabilitation Center served 50 children from around the state. Of those children, over 75% showed progress each quarter.
- The Community Services program served 175 individuals from 8 counties, an increase of 5 from last year.
- The inclusive Grand Prairie Child Development Center in Stuttgart served 114 children, 48% with disabilities.
- The Outpatient Services Division served 319 children through physcial, occupational, and speech therapies. Of those children, 83% showed improvement in their active goals each quarter.
- The Outreach Program provided training to families and professionals across the state. A total of 845 individuals were served in 31 workshops.
- A Child's Place Preschool served 117 children, 60% with disabilities. 96% of the children showed progress in their goals during their annual review period.
Easter Seals Arkansas - 1 of 42 Recipients of Blue & You Foundation Grants
The Blue & You Foundation for a Healthier Arkansas has awarded a total of $2,670,346 in grants to 42 health improvement programs in Arkansas.
"Our grants this year went to programs across the state that address such issues as nutrition and exercise, dental and mental health, and medical professional education," said Patrick O'Sullivan, executive director of the Blue & You Foundation.
Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield established the Blue & You Foundation in 2001 as a charitable foundation to promote better health in Arkansas. The Blue & You Foundation awards grants annually to non-profit or governmental organizations and programs that positively affect the health of Arkansans.
In its 12 years of operation, the Blue & You Foundation has awarded nearly $19 million to 423 health improvement programs in Arkansas.
Easter Seals Arkansas is the recipient of a Blue & You Foundation Grant totalling $74,769 to support its High Risk Infant Monitoring Program. This program will evaluate, provide early intervention services, and train parents for more than 150 infants discharged from the NICU who live in Pulaski, Faulkner, Perry, Lonoke, White, Saline, Grant, Arkansas and Jefferson Counties.